What is magic exactly?
Is it imagination?
Is it a higher technology?
Is it a solution?
It’s beyond what we know,
So are we not profound enough to understand it?
Isn’t that why we’re scared of it?
Why people tell you it’s not real?
But it is real,
It’s all around you,
It’s in nature and civilization,
It’s a starry night and a sun lit day,
It’s something unbelievable,
A happy ending,
Just look around you, you might find it,
Believe in it, and it shall come, but not necessary in the way you predicted.
Star Dust's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magic by Star Dust )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI