Magic Wishing tree
They peered through toy kaleidoscopes and murmured thoughts I shan’t relate for you see…
This dark secret is just for you and me. For you see this diversity is something we cant not be. For you see this is something that is going to stay locked away in our magic wishing tree.
This is something just for you and me this is our magic wishing tree where you wish anything away. Where your thoughts and feelings just take away to everything weird in a funny kind of way.
So you see this wishing tree is not like any other tree when you wished for something everything you wanted was just there everyday next to the magic wishing tree.
This tree is like any other this tree could be your brother!
So peer through our toy kaleidoscope and tell use what you see but remember say it in a murmured voice so no one else can hear you and me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magic Wishing tree by Aleesha Henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad