Star Light, Star Bright
Will My Dreams Come True Tonight?
I’ll Lay My Head Down And Try To Sleep
Even Though My Thoughts Are Running So Deep.
Thousands Of Things Crossing My Mind
All Of Which Are Intertwined.
Music Is Playing In The Back Ground
But I Strain To Hear A Single Sound.
Swirls Of Blue And Gold Cross The Sky
Catching Green Sparks That Are Nearby.
The Swirls Will Turn Into Clouds Of Dreams
That Will Shoot Out Red And Silver Beams.
These Beams Shine Down Upon The Lake
Keeping All There Is Nearby Awake.
But The Beams Bring More Then Just A Light
They Bring Hope Through Out The Night.
The Hope Is What Helps Me Get To Sleep
As They Ease My Thoughts That Were Running So Deep.
I Am Slowly Wisped Off And Start To Dream
Thanks To The Help Of The Magical Beam.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magical Beam by Pamela Hamilton )
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow