Star Light, Star Bright
Will My Dreams Come True Tonight?
I’ll Lay My Head Down And Try To Sleep
Even Though My Thoughts Are Running So Deep.
Thousands Of Things Crossing My Mind
All Of Which Are Intertwined.
Music Is Playing In The Back Ground
But I Strain To Hear A Single Sound.
Swirls Of Blue And Gold Cross The Sky
Catching Green Sparks That Are Nearby.
The Swirls Will Turn Into Clouds Of Dreams
That Will Shoot Out Red And Silver Beams.
These Beams Shine Down Upon The Lake
Keeping All There Is Nearby Awake.
But The Beams Bring More Then Just A Light
They Bring Hope Through Out The Night.
The Hope Is What Helps Me Get To Sleep
As They Ease My Thoughts That Were Running So Deep.
I Am Slowly Wisped Off And Start To Dream
Thanks To The Help Of The Magical Beam.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magical Beam by Pamela Hamilton )
- The Indefinable, Sandra Feldman
- Nothing But A Sweet Sensation, Ronell Warren Alman
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Sonnet: Life Looks Strange, Dr John Celes
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)