As I stare into a stranger's eyes
I can see their truths and lies.
With just one look
I can read their mind like an open book.
I just don't know how it works.
That's with my green one
But with my blue it's a different story
As I stare into their eyes
Their future starts to come alive
Will you live, will you die
I can see it all like a sneaky little fly
I feel like a spy in discise.
When it all comes down to it I have magical eyes.
I can see truths and lies
And everybody's future in life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magical Eyes. by rebecca leonard )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage