Rain rain come again, To fill my hearts with love & gain.
Showers of rain I feel on my skin, It Gives me a feeling of a battle I win.
Somewhere we spend a romantic day, You whisper in my ear and I hear what you say.
I would love to dance with you in the rain, As it helps me somehow to erase my pain.
Bring on the rain with the lightening and thunder, Those are the times which makes me wounder.
Carol Solanki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magical Monsoon by Carol Solanki )
- Silhouette, Bradley Flowers
- Lines Written under the Picture of Miss .., Robert Burns
- Venetian Candy, John Updike
- Sylvander to Clarinda, Robert Burns
- The Lady, PAUL COLVIN
- From ' The Holy Roode', Sir John Davies
- Tao in the Yankee Stadium Bleachers, John Updike
- Epigram on Dr. Babington's looks, Robert Burns
- Lament for James, Earl of Glencairn, Robert Burns
- From 'The Triumph of Death', Sir John Davies
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)