Maidens seek attentions
The stage makes me lovely;
The camera makes me smile;
The flash lights make me blush.
The mirror makes me flutter.
I willingly reach them.
As a maiden, I seek attention.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maidens seek attentions by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- coast transfers, rwetewrt erwtwer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- rwetewrt erwtwer
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)