maintain my beat! !
I have some things i regret,
somethigns i want to forget,
when you see me in disstress,
you help me clean up my mess,
your never any thing less,
you never have to guess..you know!
i know you'll never let me go,
but when my heart fell form my hands,
you helped me once agen stand,
sometimes life can be so bitter sweet,
but you help me maintain my beat! !
Michelle Guza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (maintain my beat! ! by Michelle Guza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cruelty has, gajanan mishra
- Life Should Not Be Anything, LUVinThe NOW
- 'Loving', Quenten McClellan
- And Yet, I Love You Still, Leria Hawkins
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty