Venkatesh M. R.
Maintaining Peace with Ease
Both World ‘Hello Day' and 'Television Day’ falls on same day
Without both where we would be today
Gopal was trying hard to resolve conflict and confusion
After blaming for scheduling mishap on United Nation.
Gopal said hello on daily basis
And to watch television he always wished
World Hello Day was to be celebrated by greeting 10 people
By personally communicating to preserve peace.
He eased the pain of choosing between the two
By switching on the television in his house
And on November 21, watching 10 people saying ‘hello’
Celebrating both, and rule of preserving peace to follow!
Venkatesh M. R.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maintaining Peace with Ease by Venkatesh M. R. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak