RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Making Rhythmic Memories
Rhythms roaming across the United States, touching
down in New York, Chicago, Texas, Arizona and
landing eventually in California's bright and sunny
shores at the Atlantic Ocean.
Finding rhythms at the beach, zoo, Disneyland, etc.
Wherever people gather to have fun and reminisce.
Making photographic memories to keep with them
Looking at them in later life when unable to create
any new memories because they're too frail to travel
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Making Rhythmic Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh