Hyperventilating lullabies of redemption your regal component ripping through the quarters of my quaint establishment.
Lingam in full gallop.
The sting rippling through essence of night.
Approaching a labored epilogue of controversial blasphemies.
Sensory inputs the politic of priority & necessity of nuptial.
Our taut naked figures aiding one another in intercession: reiterating vows of trust.
Organic sighs of venery cusping my yoni in yoke of sustenance making my profligacy your prerogative.
Volts of licentious torment charging my corpulence with bolts of dote cathexis.
I grit and gravel inexplicably in protest, Mandingo expanding my inner corridor.
Leaving souvenirs from his being on my spleen.
Profundity of adulation!
The slake of my sleek landscape masqueraded by Mardi gra masks of rhinestone.
Scapula plumes veiling hankering in paragon of virtue, oracle's great debate.
Epileptic seizures of solicitation juddering my distended nub.
Rigid dome enduring the benign provision of the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
Sylvia Perry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Malak by Sylvia Perry )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- [®XLIX~]Watch Super Bowl 2015 (49) Live.., Renz Barns
Poem of the Day
- Upturned Heart Of Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Upturned Heart's Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nature in tact, hasmukh amathalal
- Daytime tropic, Luo Zhihai
- Vibrant Liberation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fear of the society, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- from..., Morgan Michaels
- Ebony Sadness Of Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Comes only once, hasmukh amathalal
- Giving Entire Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak