*Malani Senehelatha Fonseka
She's listed among the best 25 performing Artists in Asia
And won numeral international awards for her best perfomance
in our local cinema.
I liked her best roles in 'Nidhanaya, Bambaru Avith and Akasa Kusum.'
Many Rolled Gold film stars approached her to be prominent
Wife & myself saw her day before yesterday at La Mirada Theater.
[Udeni Liyanage's 'Swarnamaya Rathriyak(A dazzling night) ]
She's still photogenic and I think of her recent award winning film'Akasa Kusum'.(Flowers of the sky)
The entire role gives an exemplary of uncertainty of the mysterious life.
*Sri Lankan film actress named as Queen of the sinhala cinema.
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Malani Senehelatha Fonseka by nimal dunuhinga )
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
- Between Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Transcending Life On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Hare And His Wife, Tony Adah
- Pussy So Good, Joseph Rodriguez
- Novel Approaches, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Are Too Beautiful For Me, Mark Webster
- Living Through Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You are my qualifier, Ruby Frankel
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)