*Malani Senehelatha Fonseka
She's listed among the best 25 performing Artists in Asia
And won numeral international awards for her best perfomance
in our local cinema.
I liked her best roles in 'Nidhanaya, Bambaru Avith and Akasa Kusum.'
Many Rolled Gold film stars approached her to be prominent
Wife & myself saw her day before yesterday at La Mirada Theater.
[Udeni Liyanage's 'Swarnamaya Rathriyak(A dazzling night) ]
She's still photogenic and I think of her recent award winning film'Akasa Kusum'.(Flowers of the sky)
The entire role gives an exemplary of uncertainty of the mysterious life.
*Sri Lankan film actress named as Queen of the sinhala cinema.
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Malani Senehelatha Fonseka by nimal dunuhinga )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak