Male and female
I am your part
And parcel O my dear
I am yours for ever.
You are the seed
You are the tree
You are the spark
You are the light.
Set in motion with You
O my dear and I am
In that wonderful creation.
You have created
Two types of machines
male and Female
And these two machines
Are creating innumerable similar
Machines with You at the center.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Male and female by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal