Mom's smile can brighten any moments
Mom's hug put joy in all my days
Mom's love will stay with me forever
and touch my life in precious way.
the values you've taught
the care you've given
the wonderful love you've shown
have enriched my life
in many ways I can't count.
I know how often I took you for granted
when I was growing up
I always assumed you'd be there
when I needed you and you always were
As a child you walk before me
to lead by example
as a teenager you walk behind me
looking out at my back
and being there when I needed you.
As an adult you walk beside me
so as two friends we can enjoy life together
but I never thought about what it meant
til I got older and began to realize how often
your time and energy was devoted for me.
so now for all the times that I haven't say it before,
thank you so much Mom, I love you very much.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mama by Cyrus Diaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Armies Of Angels, Saiom Shriver
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar