of an odd sort,
chewing my cheeks,
sucking my sullen veins.
in an unknown form:
the fear of fearing a spider.
lurking behind each corner,
lingering in this mind's
Feed spider to your cat
before his vicious attack,
before he sucks your soul
out of your grasp.
Frighten me more
than this basement spider,
teach me what's real
and what appears my ideal.
J.R. Kelly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man Eater by J.R. Kelly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner