of an odd sort,
chewing my cheeks,
sucking my sullen veins.
in an unknown form:
the fear of fearing a spider.
lurking behind each corner,
lingering in this mind's
Feed spider to your cat
before his vicious attack,
before he sucks your soul
out of your grasp.
Frighten me more
than this basement spider,
teach me what's real
and what appears my ideal.
J.R. Kelly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man Eater by J.R. Kelly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Love is really bliss, gajanan mishra
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI