Man is an over-complicated organism
Man is an over-complicated organism.
If he is doomed to extinction he will die out for want of simplicity.
My head is an over-complicated organism.
I dont know where I stop my thinkin with loving everything
what I could see and touch
This night I am drenched in the thought of a complicated idead which
will be useless for mankind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man is an over-complicated organism by Kyungdae Min )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh