Man On The Moon
I'm an entity formed from space bacteria,
So are you,
Thus distinguished hysteria,
Towards the man on the moon.
My friends celestial,
A captivating extra terrestrial,
She is a marble and the moon,
A solar flare in the room.
Upon blackholes reborn,
Among the debris between,
Through the milkyway marauding,
Bouncing around to the stars colliding.
Space dust in the ice,
Evolution of mars bacteria,
Captivating together one and another,
The man on the moons hysteria.
Craig Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man On The Moon by Craig Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges