Edward Kofi Louis
Come and buy my mangoes and eat them,
Come to my heart of love and share with me;
My golden door is open and it needs you.
Live by the truth and grow tall,
Love is all around you;
Because, false lips will rather lead you astray.
I have the golden door and,
You have the golden key;
Come and buy these mangoes of mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mangoes by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- niet overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum