Edward Kofi Louis
Inscribed in gold with the love of my muse;
For i have now made your name manifested!
And like a farewell poem to my lover.
Famous with my mind to touch your heart;
And like a new translation based on the original Hebrew texts! !
She brews and he brews like Hebrew,
But incorporated is my love towards your heart;
And inscribed in gold is the love of my muse,
For, you are thrilled with my works.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Manifested by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Was About Asking Why, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- How to Listen, Joyce Sutphen
- Nice memory, hasmukh amathalal
- Hey There Mr. Sandman, Richard Provencher
- I am only here, gajanan mishra
- OUR UNIVERSE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- गावनिया गावनिखा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Farm, Joyce Sutphen
- The Exorcism, Joyce Sutphen
- The Exam, Joyce Sutphen