Many have come
Many have come, but few survive
Temptations blow, as it strikes our lives.
Many do live, yet in the black of night,
They easily stray from the path of right.
Many faces are formed, innocent when born
But as faces grow worn, innocence is torn.
Many are living, but so few alive
With still good hearts seen in his eyes.
Many do breathe, but so little have breath
To continue on in a life after death.
So few remain, in the Holy name
So many that came, still live in shame.
So many have come, but the ones whose sins forgave,
Will be the few to say they've come- come beyond the grave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many have come by Irene D.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery