Many Pains And One Hope
Their pains are infinite, but They have one pretty hope left for them, All pains and sufferings surround them from all directions Except that hope that is starting to appear, They suffer on daily basis, but They never kneel down to anyone except to God, They lost their loved ones and their properties, but They still have their faith in God, They have no other alternatives, but To look forward for that pretty hope, Hope is their way and they see it greater Than any ugly aggression, They will stand up to be because They never thought about kneeling down to anyone Except to God, As long as they are on the right way, then They are like a hard rock, The rock of steadfastness in front of an ugly aggression anytime, That will be facing any aggression.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many Pains And One Hope by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate