Romeo Della Valle
Many Times I Wonder
Is there a place where I belong
And which I have searched already
For so long
With fruitless results?
Where are the signs or directions?
I ask myself many times:
Are there any connection
Somewhere on these roads
That indicates the way?
I just keep wondering!
Perhaps there are maps
Which others have found,
Written paths leading to holy grounds,
With buried treasure within...
The chance has arrived
To find and explore this special place
And find the golden door
That would lead me
To my dreamed Angel!
Resisting discoveries beyond
Mortal security and holding on,
Is part of me!
New York City
©All Rights Reserved-2013
Romeo Della Valle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many Times I Wonder by Romeo Della Valle )
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., Nicholas Campbell
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVE, Nicholas Campbell
- I'm So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- THE KING, Nicholas Campbell
- Fair Exchange?, John F. McCullagh
- When I Lost You, Emma R. Kessler
- Sleepyhead, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns