Romeo Della Valle
Many Times I Wonder
Is there a place where I belong
And which I have searched already
For so long
With fruitless results?
Where are the signs or directions?
I ask myself many times:
Are there any connection
Somewhere on these roads
That indicates the way?
I just keep wondering!
Perhaps there are maps
Which others have found,
Written paths leading to holy grounds,
With buried treasure within...
The chance has arrived
To find and explore this special place
And find the golden door
That would lead me
To my dreamed Angel!
Resisting discoveries beyond
Mortal security and holding on,
Is part of me!
New York City
©All Rights Reserved-2013
Romeo Della Valle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many Times I Wonder by Romeo Della Valle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal