Marching On The Footsteps of Our Forefathers
Here we come.
Here we come.
The golden hue of a new beginning
is filling a poisoned horizon.
In flesh and steel we begin to stand.
So long ago,
our gods were forgotten.
We few have remembered and heard their commands.
Ones before us
unthreatened by fear,
refused and fought, suffered and died.
One gave his life
for a promise of freedom,
HIs people gave counsel to those who lied.
We were never free
persecution filled the air.
Now, they've enslaved our MotherGod, Earth is shaven.
But, today we remember
and see the future,
without the flight of the raven.
Mercy will not be wanted,
nor shall we spare our own.
We are not fighting
for our lives this day
for, there is no life, without home.
Chaarzarul Rockett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marching On The Footsteps of Our Forefathers by Chaarzarul Rockett )
- Mechanical Life, Mechanical World, Every.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A child is, Helena Sinervo
- If I Should Die, Thomas Gray
- Her First Week, Sharon Olds
- The Countryside Joker Said It, Let Me Do.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Landmine, Naveed Akram
- I am in fire, gajanan mishra
- Hide my heart, Mysia Hayling
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 서울대입구오피 창동오피걸의 모든것 OPGＡNＤA/ＣOM, Yptjhjk0 Yptjhjk0
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ서울대입구오피녀 ⓑ창동오피 대란∠OPGＡNＤA/.., Yptjhjk0 Yptjhjk0
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Prayer in Spring, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)