Marching On The Footsteps of Our Forefathers
Here we come.
Here we come.
The golden hue of a new beginning
is filling a poisoned horizon.
In flesh and steel we begin to stand.
So long ago,
our gods were forgotten.
We few have remembered and heard their commands.
Ones before us
unthreatened by fear,
refused and fought, suffered and died.
One gave his life
for a promise of freedom,
HIs people gave counsel to those who lied.
We were never free
persecution filled the air.
Now, they've enslaved our MotherGod, Earth is shaven.
But, today we remember
and see the future,
without the flight of the raven.
Mercy will not be wanted,
nor shall we spare our own.
We are not fighting
for our lives this day
for, there is no life, without home.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marching On The Footsteps of Our Forefathers by Chaarzarul Rockett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis