Exert distance and take gigantic steps,
With pity the wicked shall make steps:
Who shall win and adjourn?
Who will carry the flag of victory?
A race is won on the steps taken,
And innocence must win again.
Soldiers who do hear the request of their generals,
Will face death when the dying occurs,
No soldier or troop or cavalier is exempt - they grind.
Who shall gain their victory?
You know and you know.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marching Troops by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta