I think I was happier when I was smoking
Gave me a bad taste
Too much black coffee
Doesn’t make for a good nervous system
But better than feeling down.
Smoking Marlboro red is
A middle finger
to the world
They cost too much.
That money could be used on paying my credit card bill
But then I’d miss them calling three times a day
So I think I will start smoking again
If only to hold myself to
Rourke, Madsen, Gibson, Sheen
The world is full of people
not to smoke.
I’d like a few more saying
Go ahead and smoke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marlboro Reds by Denver Gabriel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan
- pelican crossing, lee fones
- Supermax, David Keplinger
- jeremy kyle 30 sec ditty, lee fones