“As you begin a new life together, here’s me wishing you the best for your life & future together.
Life changes, there will be joys and pain … but let the love between you wipe out those tears, through the sorrows unknown or pleasures new.
Keep saying the 3 little words to each other: “I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU“
'Marriage between you is love so TRUE
It is something new,
And keeps your lives in view,
which happens from the blue.
It is trust that you keep
it is love that you share
it is a promise you carry forward
it is an oath you abide by
Let this be a blessing to others who witness you...
it is communication,
it is happiness and joy,
it is sorrows and pain,
it is struggles& the freedom,
it is a colorful courtship,
it’s a mission you have to shoulder all through the end,
it is making and creating
it is maturing and monitoring
it is multiplication and divisions without any subtractions.......
Marriage is blissful in its own way with and without mistakes of its own........................
May you both be blessed from above and from all around you..................................
By Jerine James (November 12 2007)
jerine james's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRIAGE by jerine james )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- [ABC]Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 5 .., Renz Barns
- Australia Day - 26 January 2015, Danny Draper
- Elope, Salleh Chowdhury
- Journey's End, Raymond A. Foss
- Dimly Lighting The Way, Margaret Alice Second
- Threads of Her Journey, Raymond A. Foss
- A Journey of Treasure, Raymond A. Foss
- spinning 2 StAnd $tiLL - can i cHaRge it?, sEaN nOrTh
- un-nerves sh#t - sweet child of mime, sEaN nOrTh
- The Wise Man, Brian J. Stafford