“As you begin a new life together, here’s me wishing you the best for your life & future together.
Life changes, there will be joys and pain … but let the love between you wipe out those tears, through the sorrows unknown or pleasures new.
Keep saying the 3 little words to each other: “I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU“
'Marriage between you is love so TRUE
It is something new,
And keeps your lives in view,
which happens from the blue.
It is trust that you keep
it is love that you share
it is a promise you carry forward
it is an oath you abide by
Let this be a blessing to others who witness you...
it is communication,
it is happiness and joy,
it is sorrows and pain,
it is struggles& the freedom,
it is a colorful courtship,
it’s a mission you have to shoulder all through the end,
it is making and creating
it is maturing and monitoring
it is multiplication and divisions without any subtractions.......
Marriage is blissful in its own way with and without mistakes of its own........................
May you both be blessed from above and from all around you..................................
By Jerine James (November 12 2007)
jerine james's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRIAGE by jerine james )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti