“As you begin a new life together, here’s me wishing you the best for your life & future together.
Life changes, there will be joys and pain … but let the love between you wipe out those tears, through the sorrows unknown or pleasures new.
Keep saying the 3 little words to each other: “I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU“
'Marriage between you is love so TRUE
It is something new,
And keeps your lives in view,
which happens from the blue.
It is trust that you keep
it is love that you share
it is a promise you carry forward
it is an oath you abide by
Let this be a blessing to others who witness you...
it is communication,
it is happiness and joy,
it is sorrows and pain,
it is struggles& the freedom,
it is a colorful courtship,
it’s a mission you have to shoulder all through the end,
it is making and creating
it is maturing and monitoring
it is multiplication and divisions without any subtractions.......
Marriage is blissful in its own way with and without mistakes of its own........................
May you both be blessed from above and from all around you..................................
By Jerine James (November 12 2007)
jerine james's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRIAGE by jerine james )
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
- The Third Person, Latha Krishnan
- This Body And This Mind, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)