“As you begin a new life together, here’s me wishing you the best for your life & future together.
Life changes, there will be joys and pain … but let the love between you wipe out those tears, through the sorrows unknown or pleasures new.
Keep saying the 3 little words to each other: “I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU“
'Marriage between you is love so TRUE
It is something new,
And keeps your lives in view,
which happens from the blue.
It is trust that you keep
it is love that you share
it is a promise you carry forward
it is an oath you abide by
Let this be a blessing to others who witness you...
it is communication,
it is happiness and joy,
it is sorrows and pain,
it is struggles& the freedom,
it is a colorful courtship,
it’s a mission you have to shoulder all through the end,
it is making and creating
it is maturing and monitoring
it is multiplication and divisions without any subtractions.......
Marriage is blissful in its own way with and without mistakes of its own........................
May you both be blessed from above and from all around you..................................
By Jerine James (November 12 2007)
jerine james's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRIAGE by jerine james )
- In the depths of a grim winter (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- TO THE INSOMNIAC, sathya narayana
- Season is unfavorable,, Aftab Alam
- English As My Second Language, Tony Adah
- Without Taking A Breath, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I wonder if all men long for a girl… (ca.., Gert Strydom
- Is it absurd to fall too deep?, Mark Heathcote
- Kindness Begets Kindness, Tony Adah
- कलेजनि अनजालिनिसिम: दोँसे खन्थाय, Bahadur Basumatary
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)