Dedicated to my beautiful wife Tara
Marriage is the bond of two souls,
the fusion of two lives.
marriage is the sacred vows of love and life,
the promise to always see things through.
Marriage is finding that person who complete you in every way,
a person who knows you, better than you know yourself.
Marriage is waking up every morning with a smile on your face,
a sparkle in your eye.
Marriage is looking forward to every second spent together.
Every smile, every laugh, every tear, every hug, every kiss.
Marriage is finding that one person who inspires you.
That one person you never take for granted.
Marriage is finding your best friend.
The one friend you know, will never look down on you,
never judge you.
Marriage is complete trust and commitment.
Two people who would do anything to defend, protect and honor
one another, till their last breath.
Marriage is you and I growing together, happily in love, forever.
Phil Panebianco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Phil Panebianco )
- To London's Clock, Naveed Khalid
- Love even, hasmukh amathalal
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma