Marriage And Love
Males and females are there in all the species,
But marriage is meant for only the Homo sapiens.
Sad, if it fails; sadder if it exists without love.
For other species, marriage is not there, but love is.
Marriage is not just the union of two bodies,
But also of two souls, their thoughts, wishes, whims,
Desires, cries and laughter together. Their ways of life.
Love is the hub of marriage, the kitchen is of family life.
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage And Love by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho