Alon Calinao Dy
Marry Me, Please
Marry me, please...
I won't ask you why,
But my love for you I can't hide,
I'll do everything to make you feel at ease.
Just be with me every single day,
I need you in my life, my baby.
Besides being a proud Filipino,
I really love you and I'd like you to know.
Now, Will you marry me?
Please, darling, listen to my heart's plea.
If you really do care about me,
Together we'll build a strong family tree.
If you know nothing about love,
Just look at my eyes.
And you'll see, full of love and no lies,
For the day I met you, I thank God above.
Oh my sweet and lovely Gre Pearl Gay,
Loneliness will kill me if you say 'NO'
I think about you evey hour of the day
Just say, 'I do! ' because I love you so.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marry Me, Please by Alon Calinao Dy )
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Beyond, Fabrizio Frosini
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Clearing the void, Phil's Writings
- The Treacherous Bride, Asaolu Abayomi
- Them, Tanja Henderson
- It is time for me to go home, Leong Ming Loong
- Forsaken For Your Sake, Asma Riaz Khan
- Textology - 1. Conditionals, Joseph Archer
- WHAT FOR?, Terry Collett
- 73, GRANT FRASER
- I Shall Not Want, Tiffany Roldan
- List Of Loneliness, Margaret Alice Second