Among the masqueraders saw you standing sad,
Thought you were one of them so I wasn't glad,
But times unfolded and proved much wrong,
Happy to see you unmasked now for so long,
Childishly you peek from behind the bough,
Exuding brilliant colours like a rainbow…..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Masqueraders by shveta sahal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak