the same old sound
of the moving clock
the clock is insane
moving so slowly
can't it speed up,
just this once?
on my desk
papers with numbers
why wont my eraser
rub the ink away?
time passing for no reason
nothing to gain
I've done it all before
all have an answer,
so why solve them?
they are pointless
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Math Class by John McAdam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry