RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Forlorn, aging, wandering around, trying to attain some
of the activity of the past in new surroundings.
Pretending to be busy, finding things to do while feeling lonely and trying to fill the void left by maturity.
Sensing reason and logic at edges of particular
rendezvous, not really willing to participate, because
reality sets in and riles feelings of peace with lonely thoughts.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maturity's Void by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis