I was thinking maybe we all could be happy,
Maybe this all sounds so funny, maybe we never need to cry
Maybe things will get better
A trip to space, a swim in the lake, a tan at the beach, the taste of a ripe peach
Maybe these simple things can be quiet a treat, maybe everything could be possible, maybe there is destiny
Maybe our shirts were ment to be out of place, maybe its OK if some people walk funny, talk funny or even look funny.
Maybe its not our place to judge
Everyone could walk on the same path there no need to trip the one next to you
Maybe we all could live our own lives and just maybe we could all mind our business. Just maybe we all could be happy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maybe by Emmanuel Mohanlall )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Bologna: A Poem About Gold, James Arlington Wright
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.