Me? I Am Free
In this world, I quite honestly think
That there is no such thing as 'perfect'
If there was, I'd be anythin' but that,
I'd be me, Yeah, I'd be me,
Free from social heirarchy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Girl's calling me a transvestite, boy's saying I was a faggot, and to make it worse my Ex-boyfriend was one of those jerks.
Comments about this poem (Me? I Am Free by Brookelyn Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp