Me? I Am Free
In this world, I quite honestly think
That there is no such thing as 'perfect'
If there was, I'd be anythin' but that,
I'd be me, Yeah, I'd be me,
Free from social heirarchy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Girl's calling me a transvestite, boy's saying I was a faggot, and to make it worse my Ex-boyfriend was one of those jerks.
Comments about this poem (Me? I Am Free by Brookelyn Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry