Me? I Am Free
In this world, I quite honestly think
That there is no such thing as 'perfect'
If there was, I'd be anythin' but that,
I'd be me, Yeah, I'd be me,
Free from social heirarchy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Girl's calling me a transvestite, boy's saying I was a faggot, and to make it worse my Ex-boyfriend was one of those jerks.
Comments about this poem (Me? I Am Free by Brookelyn Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland