Me, The Supreme Center
The real music is already set
deep inside the heart
and every outside music is just
The real rhythym is aleady there
inside the heart,
the physical movement is just
The real perfume is already set
within the core of the heart
What the flower has is not its own.
Think of the hand that is behind the rose
And see the real fragrance comes
from the hand,
What the rose gives is just
a borrowed thing.
The real beauty is not in the face
Real beauty is in the loving eyes.
A beautiful face is just a cover
Until it's reflected into the mirror of love.
Ask a mother if her child is beautiful-
And see none is less beautiful in this world.
Nazmul Haque's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me, The Supreme Center by Nazmul Haque )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mummy Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- Where trees stand in the winter night as.., Gert Strydom
- Sometimes I yearn for you to be near, Gert Strydom
- You Are My Life, Radha; You Are My Heart.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Another Poem About That Sean Guy, Katty Briones
- Sean, Katty Briones
- The Bath Tub is Optional, Deborah DeNicola
- Moments When I Think I Still Love You, Katty Briones
- Paper Fan, Deborah DeNicola
- Librarians, Bijay Kant Dubey