('Sequel' poem to 'Meadow Dream')
We returned to our friendship meadow,
And look; there’s not much more it needs.
You and I are the only gardeners,
And I used benevolence for the first seeds.
We shan’t leave our meadow
Unplanted and bare;
Let’s sow it with kindness,
And tend it with care.
So many things in common
We have so much to share,
Like our thoughts on music and the arts:
Some of the best came from Mozart.
I love classical music, especially Baroque,
As it graces the air with my senses it awoke.
Half my day lost, staring out the window.
As I recollect times spent in our meadow.
There was just one thing I wanted to know:
What do you think of our little meadow?
Dyhanara Rios's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meadow Return by Dyhanara Rios )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz