Every thing changes
Changes the face of relations
In the markets of exchanging hearts
The much known face changes
Into an unknown like the path
You tread just before the sandy storm
Has any one ever refused to walk
Along with you who comes
In the days of your sorrow
Has any river felt any scarcity of water
In the days of flood?
Then, why the heart of men and women
Changes like the weather of Melbourne?
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Melbourne Weather by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal