Within this month..
I would've loved her for a year..
Either she knows it or not..
Everyday.. you still come to mind..
every night.. you still make me smile..
and in the darkest days..
You always.. somehow find a way..
Its cuz of you..
and the memories you left me with..
I smile each and everyday..
You are so much more then a friend..
someone that will always remain special in my heart..
no matter where we're headed..
I'll never forget, all the little moments..
You'll always remain in my heart..
villager gulabo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by villager gulabo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak