Memories of us, memories of you, memories of me.
Oh, how I wish it would go back to how it use to be.
Remembering how we were, you and I through good and bad.
Every thought of us makes me so very sad.
I know that nothing in life ever lasts.
Therefore we hold on to memories of our past.
I'll try not to let my emotion show, my composure i'll maintain.
But memories of you will be in my heart and mind where it shall remain.
Tina Dang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Tina Dang )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John