Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
I will keep the memories of you,
Wherever I go -
Inside my heart and mind.
Like flowers that are born in the spring,
You came and brought us the best of you
in the spring of our lives.
You were my teacher, my friend
You taught us a new style
And I made it a way of seeing my life.
But, suddenly, the evil came
and took you away from us.
Although, you are gone,
You are still alive in my mind.
I will always keep the memories of you
wherever I go
Inside my heart and soul.
Something I can tell about you for sure -
A friend was gone, but an inspiration was left behind.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
- Internet Trolls, Is It Poetry
- Isolation, Arno Le Roux
- Gramps Is Still Nuts about Granny, Donal Mahoney
- A SCARE COMES BACK, Satish Verma
- End of harvest, Nassy Fesharaki
- IT IS NATURE OF ALL MOTHERS, alexander opicho
- सूर्य का अवतरण ढूँढते रह गए (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Young Man on a Bad Trip, Donal Mahoney
- The Golden Gate, Edward Kofi Louis
- Words - The Heart of Imagination?, Darlene Walsh
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)