Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
I will keep the memories of you,
Wherever I go -
Inside my heart and mind.
Like flowers that are born in the spring,
You came and brought us the best of you
in the spring of our lives.
You were my teacher, my friend
You taught us a new style
And I made it a way of seeing my life.
But, suddenly, the evil came
and took you away from us.
Although, you are gone,
You are still alive in my mind.
I will always keep the memories of you
wherever I go
Inside my heart and soul.
Something I can tell about you for sure -
A friend was gone, but an inspiration was left behind.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty