The ubiquitous spa of divergent glance,
Shoves stream of extreme vagaries.
Rendering nector of perpetual fractance,
and retrospection of pacifying memories.
Human life, though arcane,
Is adorned with whimsteal eventuality.
With hazy vision of knoll,
and hang in balance of blurry clarity.
Memories of the deceased cheer,
The numb sense with drizzling fear.
Hones instincts for approaching carrion,
For ravsih stygian with scary eon.
Memories of the vociferous smile,
Burst of laughter rushing to acme.
Grips the life's mystery in quill,
Veils the dreadful scene of lame.
Memories of the grave sins,
The struggle of breath with bleeding fins.
Shoves insticts of laconic repentance,
The urgent hierarchy of doctored glance.
The unsung nector of proud memories,
A ray of light in blurry vagaries.
Induces shiver of diaphanous existence,
COnveying encomium of worthwhile content.
The trembling cheer with irksome blunders,
The vapid smile and perpetual glory.
Adorns insticts with mirthful thunder,
With tapestry of pacifying memory.
Sachin Sahu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Sachin Sahu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- What The Crab Told His Children, Tony Adah
- I've been sloppy losing you, Mark Heathcote
- LAST TIME MAYBE., Terry Collett
- Advice To My Son, Tony Adah
- ONE'S GOOD TRACE IN LIFE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears Tear Tears, V P Mahur
- Gretel's Reminiscence, mary douglas
- Still Imbued With The Living Rose, mary douglas
- Ooh iodine lemon drops?, Mark Heathcote
- Like Exupery's Rose, mary douglas