Corners of heart...
lying vacant for years together...
I took every care....
no one should stay there....
even not her shadow...
Iam vigilant and always on toes...
she should not come back...
i sweep the space daily....
on dawn of the day....
i clean it with my tears at every sunset....
and then i fill my heart...
with obscure darkness and dense clouds...
at night some memories should not
revert and puncture cloud...
But i donot understand...
to protect my fragile heart...
from windy memories...
how many years...
iam again remembering you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MEMORIES by Sudhakar Kulkarni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THAT HUGE BLACKOUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady