Corners of heart...
lying vacant for years together...
I took every care....
no one should stay there....
even not her shadow...
Iam vigilant and always on toes...
she should not come back...
i sweep the space daily....
on dawn of the day....
i clean it with my tears at every sunset....
and then i fill my heart...
with obscure darkness and dense clouds...
at night some memories should not
revert and puncture cloud...
But i donot understand...
to protect my fragile heart...
from windy memories...
how many years...
iam again remembering you?
Topic(s): love lost
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MEMORIES by Sudhakar Kulkarni )
- Lagos, Henry Isiekwe
- Black as the rainbow…, DEEP DARK SOUL POET
- Nightmare, Donal Mahoney
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- India - The Plethora of Natural Beauties, Raja Basu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)