Corners of heart...
lying vacant for years together...
I took every care....
no one should stay there....
even not her shadow...
Iam vigilant and always on toes...
she should not come back...
i sweep the space daily....
on dawn of the day....
i clean it with my tears at every sunset....
and then i fill my heart...
with obscure darkness and dense clouds...
at night some memories should not
revert and puncture cloud...
But i donot understand...
to protect my fragile heart...
from windy memories...
how many years...
iam again remembering you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MEMORIES by Sudhakar Kulkarni )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ode on Solitude, Alexander Pope
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Priceless Price, Persian Nightingale