Corners of heart...
lying vacant for years together...
I took every care....
no one should stay there....
even not her shadow...
Iam vigilant and always on toes...
she should not come back...
i sweep the space daily....
on dawn of the day....
i clean it with my tears at every sunset....
and then i fill my heart...
with obscure darkness and dense clouds...
at night some memories should not
revert and puncture cloud...
But i donot understand...
to protect my fragile heart...
from windy memories...
how many years...
iam again remembering you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MEMORIES by Sudhakar Kulkarni )
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(22 October 1928 -)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Poetry of Mathematics, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- Ajab Makaan Hai Ke Jis Mein Makeenn Nahe.., Parveen Shakir
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Whole, hole!, Edward Kofi Louis
- No Way For Her, Luis Estable
- Slowly Does It, Luis Estable
- The Dance, Ronald Stuart Thomas
- "க்ரிஸ்து" என்ற ஒரு ஜோதி!, Subbaraman N V
- PIOUS WELCOME TO TWENTY FIFTEEN*, Subbaraman N V
- Pschology 101 (I), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Dancer's Life, Donald Justice
- What Christmas for Them..........?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I Know You Are There, Orlando Belo