Corners of heart...
lying vacant for years together...
I took every care....
no one should stay there....
even not her shadow...
Iam vigilant and always on toes...
she should not come back...
i sweep the space daily....
on dawn of the day....
i clean it with my tears at every sunset....
and then i fill my heart...
with obscure darkness and dense clouds...
at night some memories should not
revert and puncture cloud...
But i donot understand...
to protect my fragile heart...
from windy memories...
how many years...
iam again remembering you?
Topic(s): love lost
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MEMORIES by Sudhakar Kulkarni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro