Memories...A Melody of Love
Memories are a melody of love in our lives
And the tunes they play are endless in time.
They awaken our senses as we relive
The day each memory was made.
We shared such fun when we were young
And we kept those memories tucked away.
Some special ones we still take out
And think of every day.
There are ones that give us happiness
In seeing those we've loved and lost.
We remember all the joys we shared
In years of our distant past.
The laughter and the tears still flow
As they did so many years ago,
When remembering the happy times,
Along with those of sorrow.
We're shown, by memories, just how much
Our friends and family meant.
We stored them in our memory banks
And withdrew them as we went.
The best is knowing that we have
A chance to see our lives again
By looking back to days gone by,
If only for a moment.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories...A Melody of Love by Marion Forderbrugen )
- Wise Ones Have Said, Naveed Akram
- LOFTTY PERSON, Shannon Strauss
- U-Turn., Achill Ladd
- Scavenging the Wall, R. T. Smith
- Towards earth, hasmukh amathalal
- Rogue Russets, R. T. Smith
- Oxford Stroud Recollects Fishing with El.., R. T. Smith
- mounement, Rathna nagaraja
- Messenger, R. T. Smith
- MORNINGS GARMENT, Shannon Strauss
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- First Lesson, Philip Booth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)