Memories of the past
When I was a young rash boy, I was surprised by my grandmother, may God rest her soul in peace. She was talking too much about the past. Now, I knew why the elderly talk a lot about their memories.
Years ago, I read in a book about the poems and wisdom of Confucius, who lived five centuries BC, that he was complaining of his time!
Abdullah alHemaidy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Memories of the past by Abdullah alHemaidy )
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi