Memories Scattered in an open mind,
of those loved ones left far behind.
Those who love and cared so much,
for a simple loving touch.
thoughts arise of past and present,
when beauty, love, and life was pleasent.
Of times spent in warm embrase,
where hate and anger hand no place.
Memories scattered in an open mind,
memories of life in a better time.
when heart and soul were tied as one,
when emotions stirred in everyone
thoughts arise of memories scattered,
memories lost and memories battered.
of beauty, love and friends in past,
i will make these scattered memories last.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories Scattered by Rik Bertrand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid