Memories Scattered in an open mind,
of those loved ones left far behind.
Those who love and cared so much,
for a simple loving touch.
thoughts arise of past and present,
when beauty, love, and life was pleasent.
Of times spent in warm embrase,
where hate and anger hand no place.
Memories scattered in an open mind,
memories of life in a better time.
when heart and soul were tied as one,
when emotions stirred in everyone
thoughts arise of memories scattered,
memories lost and memories battered.
of beauty, love and friends in past,
i will make these scattered memories last.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories Scattered by Rik Bertrand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery