To all those have spirit,
Have a jolly day,
And never forget.
Christmas is the time of year,
That family's and friends get together,
Have a nice time and give,
And will love one another.
Believe who you are,
Love who you came to be,
You are one in a million,
And everyone wants to see.
Christmas isn't about the presents,
It's about giving,
Not Santa Claus,
But Jesus Christ and love and caring.
I hope everyone had a great christmas,
And winter break,
Just remember what christmas is about,
And we have everything we make.
Merry christmas to all,
And have a happy new year,
Have a good break,
And bring lots of cheer.
Alicia Meyers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Merry Christmas by Alicia Meyers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino
- it's too hot to play scrabble, Mandolyn Davidson
- It is raining and raining, gajanan mishra
- Silence, Arnab Chaudhuri
- 太陽的月亮和我 Tàiyáng de yuèliàng hé wǒ, Sedated Ninja
- The Sun's Moon & Me, Sedated Ninja
- I resubmit, maqsood hasni
- WHILE YOU KNOW, maqsood hasni