Consider the chalice: both what I seek
And where I find, believing Savior's blood
Was laced with meter and rhyme - my antique
Sacrament. Whittle toothpicks from my rood,
Store them safe in baggies. Probe stigmata -
These wounds were borne to suffer scrutiny.
Dissect and splice fourteen strands of data;
Affect the modern state of entropy
In Faith and matter.
Break it down, around.
Explain cumulonimbus from a God -
Shaped cloud, ignoring iambs in the sound
Of thunder. Drown out cadence as you plod
Rhetorically, arguing rain from skies.
Disbelieve in my Blood. Stone me with sighs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Messianic by Judson Jerome )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch