Consider the chalice: both what I seek
And where I find, believing Savior's blood
Was laced with meter and rhyme - my antique
Sacrament. Whittle toothpicks from my rood,
Store them safe in baggies. Probe stigmata -
These wounds were borne to suffer scrutiny.
Dissect and splice fourteen strands of data;
Affect the modern state of entropy
In Faith and matter.
Break it down, around.
Explain cumulonimbus from a God -
Shaped cloud, ignoring iambs in the sound
Of thunder. Drown out cadence as you plod
Rhetorically, arguing rain from skies.
Disbelieve in my Blood. Stone me with sighs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Messianic by Judson Jerome )
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath