Maddie 'Rae' Berry
Saw you there across from the hall,
I couldn't take my eyes off you.
Usually I’m shy, pathetic you name it all
yet seeing you made me feel incredibly high
I know this feeling will not die.
You've made me into a divine butterfly in the making,
metamorphosing to be part of your beautiful world full of secrets untold.
I know that I am sold as to
when your eyes meet mine, I get the feeling that if have broken,
broken from my secure cocoon and into the warmth of your intensive eyes.
This love is not based on lies; I can see it in your eyes,
you've made me metamorphose.
Maddie 'Rae' Berry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Metamorphose by Maddie 'Rae' Berry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka
- Mangesi tolerance, skender iljaz braka
- Ne ditet me te erreta te jetes sime, skender iljaz braka
- Nxitoni o ju hapa te penguara, skender iljaz braka
- I kthyer ne nje statuje te mermert, skender iljaz braka
- Ndofta per te fundit here, skender iljaz braka
- Rreth zjarrit, skender iljaz braka
- Dhe pse plakemi, skender iljaz braka
- Pavdekesi, skender iljaz braka