Maddie 'Rae' Berry
Saw you there across from the hall,
I couldn't take my eyes off you.
Usually I’m shy, pathetic you name it all
yet seeing you made me feel incredibly high
I know this feeling will not die.
You've made me into a divine butterfly in the making,
metamorphosing to be part of your beautiful world full of secrets untold.
I know that I am sold as to
when your eyes meet mine, I get the feeling that if have broken,
broken from my secure cocoon and into the warmth of your intensive eyes.
This love is not based on lies; I can see it in your eyes,
you've made me metamorphose.
Maddie 'Rae' Berry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Metamorphose by Maddie 'Rae' Berry )
- Banter, Stephen Peter Mills
- Old House, Naveed Khalid
- You Are My Addiction, Hayley Lewis
- Unwed Mother (A Confession Of Love), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Games, Hayley Lewis
- Late Night T.V With The Volume Set To Zero, Stephen Peter Mills
- Collage, Naveed Khalid
- False Deity, Hayley Lewis
- Cloze, Naveed Khalid
- Foremost among the Finest!, Stanley Collymore
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns