Time is midnight
Ts time to surrender me to the worries and anxieties
Trying to overcome self traps
miles and miles of well made sneers
i roam among tree trunks dry and wet
looking into the black holes surrounding
descending down ana down unmeasured senses
of devouring feelings into the dark self
biting here and there to a false cover
a trance of pain.
jabberm alessawy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (midnight by jabberm alessawy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris