Its ten twelve,
Its minutes till it all will be revealed.
I’m racing though the dark,
Screaming out his name.
Pounding at the ground,
Cursing all that is dark.
Midnight is creeping, coming closer then ever,
Where is he,
Where is my savior?
Its 5 till midnight,
The magic will soon pass by.
Yet he is still not here.
Tears are streaming down my face,
I give one final desperate scream into the night.
The sky darken, my life flashes,
All I can see is a blinded light.
All I can hear is his smoothing sweet voice,
He’s here, He’s back.
(Midnight Magic Has Brought him back from death….)
katarina bowman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Midnight Magic by katarina bowman )
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi