I'm so not going to pass a class.
Only because it makes my head hurt
and my responses too curt
Because I can't
Wrap my head around this crap.
I really don't want to spill
All my troubles, so I'll chill
And I'll raise a glass
Just something to pass
At least a night.
So I can turn off the light
In dreamless deep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Midterm by Robin Rodriguez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier